Changing the work experience for today and tomorrow
Learn how to create a successful work experience with our change management guide
Download the guide
What does workplace change look like in today's work environment?
In today’s workplace, conventional approaches to change management are falling short.
Companies have concerns about:
- How to create meaningful change during disruptive times
- Getting support from employees and leaders
- Fostering engagement and a sense of belonging in a hybrid workplace
Learn more about the evolution of change in the workplace.Download the guide
What is the purpose of the office?
To create successful change, companies must determine where the office fits into their larger work ecosystem.
Evaluate your office needs by:
- Asking your employees how they work best
- Identifying your business objectives and vision
- Considering how to create experiences that engage, attract, and retain talent
Learn more about the new role of the office.
How can I keep my people happy?
A successful change experience is customized to each company and puts employees at the center of the process by involving them in every step of the change.
- Understanding the tools and experiences your people need to be successful
- Leveraging technology that allows employees to explore changes before they're implemented
- Fostering equity by offering a variety of ways for employees to provide feedback
Learn more about facilitating people-centric change.
How do I know my change is successful?
An effective change management approach is resilient and evolves as your employees' needs evolve.
Continually test changes by utilizing tools like:
- Surveys and focus groups that reveal opinions about spaces
- Badge data, beacon/desk sensors, and room reservation data
- Virtual dashboards that update with feelings towards change over time
Learn more about how to future-proof your change.