2023 Unispace Life Sciences Graduate Programme
Now accepting applications.
We are looking for students to join our two-year rotational programme through our Cork and Dublin offices. Applicants must be driven, eager to learn, grow, work hard and are passionate about the future of Pharma.
From our graduate program you will gain:
Why work with Unispace Life Sciences?
The quality of our people is the key to our continued success. We employ the best and invest significantly in their training and development. As a Unispace Life Sciences team member, we will help you grow and develop your career to its full potential.
- Hands-on experience and exposure working with leading pharmaceutical clients across innovative and exciting design projects
- Continuous investment in training and leadership development programmes
- Assigned mentorship and guidance by senior engineers
- Pension fund
- Paid annual leave
- Travel opportunities – work out of any of our 48 offices globally!
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Sports and social club
- Competitive salary