Now is the time to prepare for your workforce to return to the workplace.
As the saying goes, the best defense is a good offense, and in the office that would include deep-cleaning your workspace. Whether you are in a cubicle, an open plan or have your own office, it’s prudent to use the best CDC practices recommended for a clean workplace; eliminating bacteria, cold and flu viruses, and mold and mildew.
But how do we inspire teams to come back into the office in the first place? Because no permit is required for these services, Unispace can also re-paint, re-lamp, and re-carpet your space while your staff are working from home. When they return they will be coming back to an updated workplace that is refreshed, sanitized and clean.
The scope would include:
- Paint: new, modern colors applied
- Carpet: cleaning or replacement
- Blinds: cleaned or replaced
- Chairs: cleaned, wiped down, steamed
- Fabrics / Draperies: brushed, cleaned, steamed, scotch guarded
- Private Offices, Work surfaces & Kitchen: wiped down, disinfected and dried
- Computers, Keyboards & Telephones: cleaned, air sprayed, disinfected
- Bathrooms: cleaned & disinfected
- Walls: wiped down, spray sanitized and/or re-painted
- Glass and Frames: wiped down, sanitized, cleaned
- Door Handles: wiped cleaned and sanitized
- Ceilings: clean acoustic ceiling tiles or replace and re-lamp fixtures
|On completion of our refresh process, we will provide a completion card at each workstation providing users with reassurance that their space has been deep-cleaned. In addition, helpful hints and tips will be provided to ensure good hygiene practices are adopted for the workplace moving forward.
To get in touch with a team member to discuss ways we can help prepare your workplace for when staff returns, click here.
Click here to access the downloadable version.